JOB: Customer Service Advisor
Posted: Tue 21st September 2021
Deadline: Thu 18th November 2021
Salary: Salaries ranging from 18,500- 22,500 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Up to £25,900)
Are you thinking about a new career but wonder if you have the experience?
For us, it’s about you and the transferrable skills you can bring!
The government furlough scheme is ending Sept 2021 and many employers have already confirmed with those returning to work vs. those they can no longer afford to employ owing to the economic impact of the pandemic. While we expect a small rise in unemployment this year, the great news is that the number of advertised vacancies is at a record high, but how do you recognize the right job for you?
During the last year, millions of us considered our options, looked deeply at how our employers managed restrictions to keep us safe and considered our work / life balance, our careers and new training possibilities.
If you’ve been thinking of a change of direction, a new challenge or career, then please get in touch.
· Are you confident, proactive, passionate, resilient and have a great attitude and work ethic?
· Do you really enjoy talking to customers, building rapport with empathy and have a genuine desire to help people, sometimes in challenging situations?
· Do you have a professional telephone manner or all-round verbal and written communication skills?
· Are you IT literate, with good numeracy and a keen eye for detail?
· Do you like to be busy, like to multitask and enjoy working in teams?
If this sounds like you, then these are most definitely your most transferrable skills, and we would like to hear from you.
Your work experience could include any of the following backgrounds:
A telephone-based role in either a call centre or contact centre.
Customer service or sales adviser role.
Customer-facing retail, hospitality, leisure, or sales.
Customer administration support.
Customer debt or collections experience.
Sub-prime hire-purchase motor finance, other regulated environments, or other types of finance
Here at Go Car Credit we are specialists in helping people secure finance who may have been declined by other lenders. We want to help our customers get back on the road to better credit.
We decided to develop Go Car Credit as we understand anyone could have problems getting credit via traditional banks. The primary focus is ethical and responsible lending and treating customers fairly, which forms our core values.
We want to provide those with impaired credit profiles the green light to enable them to walk on to a dealer’s forecourt with confidence, helping them get behind the wheel in no time. We want our customers to feel excited about the car buying process not stressed or anxious.
We focus on ethical and responsible lending and place the customer’s interest at the heart of every decision they make. We are responsible, treat customers fairly, supportively and are always straightforward with them.
Our people, culture and values are also something to be proud of.
· A flexible combination of home and office working in our offices in Birchwood Park, Warrington, or Lakeside North Harbour in Portsmouth
· Excellent opportunities for career development, training, and clear progression paths
· For our sales focused roles, an entry route into sales with warm leads
· Competitive rates of pay, performance bonus and excellent employee benefits to include 23 days holiday which increases with service, pension, free onsite parking and shuttle services and voluntary paid overtime
· Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, and snacks
· Regular charity and engagement activities
· Great amenities nearby
· We are a Disability Confident Committed employer
We have a mix of roles available within sales, customer support and collections. Rota shifts vary between 8am – 8pm weekdays and with some weekend working included, splitting working hours between remote and office-based patterns.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then don’t waste any time and apply! Interviews will be commencing very soon with start dates available immediately!
We look forward to reading every application.
Do you need help or more information before applying to this job?