Contract: Full Time - Permanent
Posted: Mon 27th March 2023
Deadline: Fri 28th April 2023
Salary: £24000 - £27000
Administrator – Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Full Time Office Based Monday to Friday - £24-27k Salary depending on experience
Are you looking for an administration role which utilizes your organisational skills, attention to detail and general customer service and administrator skills?
Do you enjoy a fast paced administrator role where every day is different and you are given the autonomy to manage tasks and deliver administration support for the projects you are working on?
Does the thought of an administrator role where you are supporting events, clubs, and societies in the medical industry sound appealing to you?
If yes, then this is the Administrator role for you, please apply today!
As our new Administrator your core duties and responsibilities are wide-ranging. You will be providing support to all Societies, Associations and Clubs for which Millbrook Medical Conferences provides full administrative support. Tasks and general day to day duties will include:
- Dedicated Support: Providing office based administrative support five days a week.
- Membership Subscriptions: Management of annual subscription fees. Communication with members.
- Websites: Development, Updating content and maintaining websites
- Member Communications: E-blast campaigns, surveys, ballots and additional communications on an ad-hoc basis, as required.
- Committee Meetings: Organisation of, and preparation work on behalf of BCIS Council and BCIS Groups, for the Annual General Meeting. Attendance and Minute taking.
- Working and Focus Groups: Providing administrative support to Working and Focus Groups
- MedTech Europe: Ensuring that BCIS works within the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
- Educational Grants: Handling the preparation and processing Requests for Funding and Educational Grant applications.
Required skills, Experience & Working Style
- A highly motivated and proactive working style showing an ability to anticipate requirements Willingness to take responsibility, working independently and as part of a team
- Ideally having previous experience working in a similar role
- Competent computer skills, having full understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Be willing to learn new software packages. Knowledge of the following is preferred and beneficial: Mailchimp, Wordpress, GoCardless, Wix
- Clear verbal and written communication, paying particular attention to detail
- Possessing an organised mind with an ability to perform under pressure, working multiple projects at key times whilst ensuring the smooth, efficient, and timely completion of responsibilities
- Proving an ability to show resourcefulness through use of the internet and asking questions in the office environment
If you like the look of this amazing Administrator opportunity, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process through Finda or call 01962676214 / email email@example.com for more detail