JOB: Building Construction/Skilled Trades
Contract: Full Time - Permanent
Posted: Wed 28th June 2023
Deadline: Mon 31st July 2023
Salary: Basic Salary up to £35k + Overtime + On Call + Bonus – OTE £45k
Are you a qualified Leak Detection Engineer, Plumber or Plumbing Engineer looking for consistent, permanent work in a stable company?
You may be looking to make a move into Permanent Plumbing work, earning a great income with a fully costed van and fuel card!
You may be in a permanent plumbing position already but looking for a fresh opportunity!
These roles will be popular, and with immediate start dates available, you do not want to miss out! These roles will be subject to a DBS check and you must hold a valid UK driving license with no more than 6 points.
• You will be carrying out all types of Leak detection works internally, including repairs of central heating systems, repairs of WSP, spot digs and repairs to other internal plumbing pipe works
• Good knowledge and understanding of Leak Detection equipment, heating systems with knowledge around heating to be able to detect and repair
• Maintaining the highest levels of customer service. What’s in it for you?
• The chance to join a well-established company
• The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
• To showcase your knowledge and experience
• 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
• Fully stocked company vehicle & fuel card
• £2,000 signing on Welcome Bonus ! (This is split into two payments, £1000 after six months and £1000 upon 12 months service)
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years experience within leak detection including good knowledge around heating systems to be able to detect and repair.
• Excellent knowledge of leak detection equipment including; Tracer Gas, Thermal imaging and acoustics.
• NVQ Level 2 Plumbing or equivalent qualification ideally
• Experience in reactive maintenance
• You must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
• You must have the right to work in the UK
• Must be confident and have good communication skills
If you like the look of this amazing opportunity, please apply today by clicking apply and completing our application process through Finda or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this position is subject to right to work, enhanced DBS, financial background, and DVLA checks due to working in a regulated environment and dealing with sensitive customer information.
Do you need help or more information before applying to this job?